FLON Menstrual Cup Set - 2 cups (S&L), Steriliser Cup and Storage Pouch
- 2 cups (Small and Large for light and heavy days)
- FDA approved and free from BPA
- 1 Travel/ Storage Pouch
- 1 Steriliser Cup
- Usage instructions
- Menstrual cups are designed to be worn internally like a tampon, except the cup collects, rather than absorbs your period
- Wear for up to 12 hours- depending on your flow
- Comfortable, reusable and crafted with the planet in mind
- Recyclable Packaging
- Switching to a menstrual cup is a more sustainable form of period care compared to conventional tampons & pads
- By choosing a reusable cup you can significantly reduce waste destined for landfills
How to use?
Wash: To ensure optimal hygiene, always sterilise the cup before use. Place it in the provided steriliser cup, add boiling water and leave for around 10 minutes or microwave for 1-2 minutes. Wash your hands before handling the cup.
Fold: Fold to insert your cup, position it lower than a tampon and release for a secure fit. This leakproof design ensures worry-free protection.
Empty: In a relaxed position, use your fingers to squeeze the top of the cup to release the seal and gently remove. Empty in the toilet. Rinse, Sterilise, Reuse.
FLON is a small eco-conscious family run business dedicated to producing sustainable products that contribute to a better planet. FLON was born from a personal quest to eliminate plastic from their family bathroom and introduce natural alternatives.
Driven by their mission to heal the environment, they create beautifully designed and high-quality products that encourage everyone to adopt a more sustainable lifestyle.
I made the switch to a menstrual cup and will never go back. It’s comfortable to wear and allows me to not think about my period for up to 12 hours at a time. What’s more, I’m saving money by not buying tampons and sanitary towels, as well as not generating waste.