LoofCo Dish Washing-up Brush
- Natural Washing-up Brush
- Dimensions: 4cm*7.4cm*12cm
- Made from Coconut coir fibre twisted around a metal core
- Coir is the fibrous material found beneath the matured brown coconut husk
- The fibres are biodegradable and the core is recyclable
- Hand-made in Sri Lanka, reducing the need to rely on industrial tools
LoofCo offers an ingenious range of plastic-free, pads, brushes, cloths and washing-up soap bars. Lois and Matthew Clark launched their pioneering brand in 2017, working with skilled suppliers of loofah in Egypt & coconut in Sri Lanka on an ethical, collaborative, & fair-trade basis to create products that reduce household plastic use & waste including the microplastic particles from plastic washing-up sponges, brushes & exfoliators found in most households. Inspired by traditional proven designs and underpinned by exemplary eco credentials, LoofCo products make switching from these common plastic household items a practical reality, without compromising on effectiveness and value.